Website Rebranding – Coming Soon

Home Forums Ontario Urban Exploring & Photo Sharing Website Rebranding – Coming Soon

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Urbex Ontario 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Urbex Ontario
    Keymaster

We have decided to re-brand our website and urban exploring community. Over the coming months I will be working on a new more efficient layout of our website and will also be renaming it to Abandoned Canada with matching URL http://www.abandonedcanada.com Our primary focus will still be abandoned places in Ontario. I opted for this as its always best to use a .com when possible and I want to brand our site as Canadian content. This may take a few months to phase in as I want the transition to be as smooth as possible with zero downtime. In the meantime this site will function as normal. When complete and you visit this current site, it will automatically redirect you to the new site.

Shawn (Admin)

Urbex Ontario
    Keymaster

The site move has been completed with no downtime, so its a good time to update your bookmarks. This is our new home. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.